Monday 18 August 2014

What I know for sure.

In this crazy life I call my own, there is a lot of chaos and uncertainty. This is what I know for sure.


  • Clean glasses are important! And hard to achieve. 
  • Finding a pile of red glitter in my closet makes me smile.
  • The theme song from "Ghostbusters" will never get old, as long as its coming from my four year old. 
  • Dancing makes me sooooo happy! The fact that I get to choreograph and teach 15 songs for February excites me!
  • I love cake and there is no way no how I will ever stop eating cake.
  • Boys are crazy. Like when my son took a flying leap off the top bunk bed. Come to think of it, they have both done that.
  • Crazy boys grow into crazy men. Like when I caught them running the excavator in the shop.
  • My hair and I have a love hate relationship.
  • Clean floors in bare feet feels so good.
  • I feel like I am failing as a mom. That comes with the territory, and in fact, I'm not at all.
  • You never know what you are teaching someone, or what a little person will remember, so always be kind....even when you want to kill them!
  • A good workout cures all! Or at least temporarily numbs it. 
  • My friends are important to me. They have gotten me through a great deal this year and without them, I would have gone crazy a long time ago. 
  • My sister and her husband are the coolest couple I know. Magical things happen when I visit them and I miss them a lot.
  • When you don't see family for a long time, seeing them again is like no time ever passed. And you can hug them, hugs are good for the soul.
  • Making gluten free food, like bread and battered fish, makes me feel victorious!!
  • Using a weed eater makes me feel bad ass.....so does filleting a fish.
  • My bucket list seems to be growing faster than I can cross stuff off. But it sure is fun!
  • I still fear deep water and heights, but I challenge it every chance I get. 
  •   I can eat a pound of fudge and not hate myself.
  • Cheese and jalapeƱos were born to be together. Same with bacon and....anything really.
  • I'm curvy and I like it!
  • My husband loves me even though I drive him crazy sometimes. And even though he complains about boot camp taking up space in his shop, I know he wouldn't have it any other way.
  • Sometimes I wish I could have a bath and a glass of wine in the middle of the day....in a sound proof room.
  • There is always that one song. The song that brings me back to a moment in time I will always remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment