Tuesday 16 April 2013

The Super Awesome Summer to do list!

As I sit here on this beautiful Tuesday morning, sipping my coffee, listening to two little boys fight over a marshmallow gun, (not my idea!) it occurred to me that I have done a whole lot of nothing for the past month. So I made a list, the "Super Awesome Summer to do list".  Follow me this summer as I brave into uncharted territory, learn new things, and have a lot of fun!

SUPER AWESOME SUMMER TO DO LIST: (in no particular order)

  1. plant a flower garden
  2. have a family picnic
  3. make wax paper stained glass
  4. get a wicked tan
  5. clean out my kitchen cupboards (not really awesome, but i really NEED to do it!)
  6. try 50 new recipes
  7. plant potatoes
  8. make an awesome chalkboard for my kitchen
  9. make masks with the boys
  10. make and decorate cardboard houses
  11. paint my craft room door. A door that leads to such awesomeness cannot be left white!
  12. make slime
  13. have a fun photo shoot with the boys
  14. start on Christmas gifts
  15. have a salt dough day
  16. make a sprinkler system out of pvc pipes
  17. have a water gun fight
  18. make fruit snacks
  19. make shoes...probably more like slippers
  20. finish last years scrapbook
  21. start my achievements book
  22. learn something new
  23. go camping
  24. paint my bike! dirty orange just wont do!
  25. read a book
  26. have a girls spa day
  27. have a boudoir photo shoot
  28. do the 30 day photography challenge. (thank you Pinterest)
  29. make a new friend
  30. paint a canvas
  31. take a photoshop course
  32. go on 20 spectacular dates (either with my husband or my two fantastic boys)
  33. master my out of control hair
  34. personalize my car
  35. make colorful spaghetti for the kids
  36. make a sparkle poster
  37. get a tattoo....or two
  38. make my bathroom awesome and romantic
  39. make a cake stand
  40. have a garage sale
  41. raise $4000 for charity....specifically the Concrete Hero race in Vancouver for the BC cancer foundation
  42. build a bbq pit
  43. have a bake sale
  44. write everyday! blog it, stick it, scribble it....

Now where should I start?!

No comments:

Post a Comment