Tuesday 12 November 2013

Confessions

Confessions. Sometimes it just feels good. I also like to do it because I know there are others out there who have done the same things. It's nice not to feel alone.

Here they are in no particular order:


  • I once ate my child's entire advent calendar...before I even gave it to him.
  • I ate a whole large pizza to myself.
  • I will google a word probably three times a day, and will sometimes change my entire sentence to avoid a word I can't spell.
  • I love the smell of arm pits. Especially a man's after a hard days work. 
  • I also love the smell of cute little baby feet. (I know, I am totally weird)
  • I sneak into my kids room at night just to look at how big they are getting.
  • I want more babies, but I am scared that if I do, I wont be a good enough mom to them all. 
  • I wish I was cooler and had a better sense of style.
  • It bothers me that certain people in my life don't support me. They won't even read this...
  • I have a secret desire to be pulled over by a cop and try to talk myself out of a ticket.
  • When I lay in bed, sometimes I like to hold my hand on my boob...I don't know why.
  • I never worry about what people think of me, but sometimes I think I should.
  • I wish I could say what I really feel sometimes....
  • I like to eat ice cream in the tub.
  • Sometimes my son will act to much like me, that it makes me mad at him.
  • I wish I would have gone to school to be a fashion designer.
  • I once made a whole tray of puffed wheat squares and hid it in my underwear drawer... Ate it within a day. 
  • I have wanted breast implants ever since high school.
  • I kissed a girl and I liked it.
  • I don't drink. But sometimes I think I should!
  • I wish I was more of a perfectionist.
  • I once got so high that I feel off my chair at the dinner table...after eating the topping off an ice cream cake. I was 18.
  • I think I am sexier than I actually am.
  • I am so terrible at math.
  • I think my husband is sexy, even in his blue long johns with white socks pulled over them.
  • I had to google "long johns"
  • I never got over my sister moving out. I miss her a lot. 
  • It's been 13 years since my dog died. I want another one, but I still don't think I'm ready. I miss him.
  • I cherish my friends. They get me through, and keep me going. 
  • The Booty Camp Girls saved my life, gave me purpose and keep me fit. I owe them everything.
  • I have had to bury cupcakes in the garbage, under something gross, so I won't go back and dig them out.  
  • I also had to google "gross".

No comments:

Post a Comment